Lignosulfonates (lignin) are naturally occurring polymers found in wood with impressive adhesive properties particularly effective in road dust control applications. Lignosulfonates work by binding the road surface particles together. As water evaporates from the lignin, road dust particles are trapped by the highly-viscous, naturally sticky material which becomes completely insoluble over time.
Uses & Application
- Dust suppression on city and county roads
- Feed lots, orchards, nurseries
- Construction and mining road dust control
- Timber haul roads
Lignosulfonates are a green, cost effective and long term dust control alternative to calcium flake. Recommended rates for a topical application are 0.3-0.5 gallons per square yard.
Features & Benefits
- Non-Chloride Product (Greener)
- Reduce dust to PM10 Standards
- Can be used on many soil types
- Can be used in sensitive areas (near water, trees, orchards)
- Water Resistant
LegnoChemDenis Major – Owner
106 Lachance Drive, Sturgeon Falls ON, P2B 0B3
Tel: 705-753-5709 | Fax: 866-812-9286